I thought what better way to celebrate one year of Gluten Free Mike than with a truly fabulous gluten-free giveaway. You have all been following me for so long – reading about my gluten-free journey and favorite items. So I thought what better way to get all Golden Girls for a moment and say Thank you for being a friend than a delicious giveaway with a cause behind it. I have purchased a fantastic selection of some of my favorite gluten-free items out there. Best of all, the products will be packaged in a FEED Projects FEED Haiti bag. Each FEED Haiti bag helps provide relief to those who were affected by the horrific earthquake earlier this year. You can know that the bag you carry has provided 50 meals for school children in Haiti.
Included in the fabulous bag are 18 unique gluten-free products that are among my most favorite. As you know I love a fabulous cocktail so I am also throwing in a gorgeous vintage cocktail pitcher as well. You have read about my gluten-free escapades and now is your chance to party like a Gluten Free Mike rock star. There are no catches and all you have to do is enter to win. It is my way of saying Thank You for making the first year of Gluten Free Mike so very special to me.
Here’s what one lucky reader will receive:
· Snikiddy Baked Cheddar Cheese Fries
· Snikiddy Mac n’ Cheese Puffs
· Bakery on Main Nutty Cranberry Maple Granola
· Schär Table Crackers
· Schär Italian Breadsticks
· Ener-G Sesame Pretzel Rings (x2)
· Bhuja Cracker Mix
· Mrs. May’s Naturals Cashew Crunch
· Mrs. May’s Naturals Cran-Blueberry Crunch
· Bionaturæ Organic Gluten Free Pasta
· Edward & Sons Baked Brown Vegetable Rice Snaps
· Glutino Sesame Breadsticks
· Mary’s Gone Crackers Original Flavor
· Kinnikinnick KinniToos Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
· Road’s End Organics Cheddar Style Organic Pasta Dinner
· Glutino Lemon Wafer Cookies
· Glutino Chocolate Covered Wafer Cookies
· Glutino Strawberry Breakfast Bar
All of the above will be packaged in a FEED Haiti bag and accompanied with a vintage glass cocktail pitcher. So what are you waiting for? Enter Now. Oh, and please pass this along to all your friends – gluten-free or not.
The fine print: Contest open to legal residents in the United States and Canada. You must be 18 years or older to enter. One entry per person please. Contest runs until Thursday, July 15, 2010 closing at 11:59 p.m. (PST). One winner will be selected at random on Friday, July 16th.